Reply To: Participate in the May 2017 Member Challenge – Classical Ukulele Challenge

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the May 2017 Member Challenge – Classical Ukulele Challenge Reply To: Participate in the May 2017 Member Challenge – Classical Ukulele Challenge

theandersons
Participant

OK, I’m also a beginner, just about a month with my Ukulele. I love this site and love seeing all the talented people. My goal was to be able to play Hall of the Mountain King well enough so that you could really tell what it was. I recorded it multiple times today and flubbed every time. Then, when I didn’t record, played it all the way through, no flubs. I must have performance anxiety. Did I want to scream…yes. I realize it doesn’t matter. I’m going to record it one more time and upload, flubs or not. It truly is inspiring to see all the great talent on this page and I do aspire to be that good some day. Thanks, Andrew. Of all the YouTube channels that I subscribed to when I got my Uke, yours is the one that drew me in and has kept me coming back. You are an awesome teacher. That is all! Laura

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by theandersons.