Reply To: Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize) Reply To: Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

cornishdpt
Participant

I hope that you are able to copy and paste this because I’m having problems turning it into a link.

This is my first month as a member and I just have to say WOW! I starting teaching myself the uke 5 months ago and when I saw this challenge, I thought there was no way I could even learn the beginning song because it was intimidating to me. After thinking for a few days, I decided to just go for it and surprised myself. So thank you Andrew for the challenge. As you can see from the video, I am a lefty learning to play on a righty uke since a lefty uke costs 4 times as much and it is impossible for me to strum with my right hand. I figured I could reverse the tabs and chords in my head. Maybe I’m crazy, but I have been loving what I learned so far. Will keep practicing the next few days and will try to post a better version before the deadline.

Cory