Reply To: Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize) Reply To: Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

carrie
Participant

Hi Everyone. This seemed to be the month for hurting our fingers and hands. I did the same! Note to self, do not help the cat. The cat will be fine no matter how stuck he thinks he is! This is my take on SponXe Bob…trust me, there is a reason I call it SponXe Bob…see if you can guess! I think with even a few more days, I will have this down to play for friends. Unfortunately, I am heading to the airport right after this so…like many others have said…Looks like this is it. I obviously stumbled but I am proud that I mostly recovered…though I wouldn’t use the word discrete to describe that recovery but well?? It caught the spirit of this challenge. Lots of fun! Thanks RockClass, Andrew, and Uke Republic for this great challenge and prize!