Reply To: Participate in the June 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele Reply To: Participate in the June 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele

Andrew
Keymaster

Here’s everyone on page 8 that I hadn’t gotten to yet.

@pysanky
– Your performance was phenomenal! Great feel and energy throughout. I have no critics. Keep up the great work!

@uku241
& @dottiectrain – Bravo! Excellent duet, you guys make a great team! I loved it!

Last month I left you this feedback:

One thing I want you to take a look at is this lesson. It’s an overview on how to hold the ukulele. Read the article and watch the video at the bottom of the page. I want you to angle the neck up a little bit, because you’re currently holding it like a guitar. If you can point the neck up at a 45 degree angle, it should make playing easier 🙂

Ask your dad to help you with this. He’s got great posture and form.

@biancak
– That was an incredible performance. What you wrote implied that you learned it in two days… and played it like that!! Even I can’t do that! Wow!

@henri0
– Another fantastic performance with great feel throughout. Awesome work, Rhian!