Reply To: Participate in the July 2022 Member Challenge: WIN Electric Ukulele!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the July 2022 Member Challenge: WIN Electric Ukulele! Reply To: Participate in the July 2022 Member Challenge: WIN Electric Ukulele!

The_Bumble_Bard
Participant

@annemarie, thank you! I feel even more reassured in my choice now, even though I definitely was considering the other ones. Hahaha I am going to shred that thing like an extra sharp cheddar, man! Well, hopefully eventually I will. πŸ˜…

@tessiert
, hahaha, thank you! My excitement is real. I am just still so honored and humbled and overwhelmed to have won, because there are so many talented people on this site (even though I know it’s a random draw) but also I was having an extremely hard week and also could never afford to get an instrument like that. So, TMI as usual, but it’s just pretty special. πŸ˜‚

@pysanky
, thank you so much! It’s just a stunning instrument, I hope one day to really do it justice with my playing. 😁

So excited for the next challenge as well! There are two songs that are especially intriguing. Thank you, @Andrew, for creating this site, such inspiring compositions and detailed lessons, and the opportunities to learn and share in this community! Also, the neat ‘n’ sweet prizes!

Also, you’re the Bob Ross of ukulele.

The End… πŸ˜…πŸ˜”