Reply To: Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Reply To: Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

jbmills07
Participant

@debb1985 You played that beautifully! And fittingly haunting! 🙂

@dermango
Well done!

@The_Bumble_Bard
You did a wonderful job on Lacrimosa! Bravo! Sadly Ziggy didn’t join me for the final performance, however I do plan to upload in the “showcase your playing” area of the forums a take i got of me playing the song through with Ziggy on my shoulders! lol, so if your interested, keep an eye out for that!
I was going to perform this song for a resident who I have worked with for years. In fact he has seen the very beginning of me learning ukulele. He loved classical music, and on the day I brought my low g into work to perform Lacrimosa for him, I learned that he passed away, unexpectedly, the night before. Kinda blew me away. He was the one that taught me Lacrimosa means “tears”. Some of his belongings were donated to my department; recreation, and on top of a stack of VHS’s, in a giant crate, was Lacrimosa. So I just wanted to dedicated this to Tony, and my Grandfather, both lovers of classical music, and especially Mozart. And I wish I could play this for them