Reply To: Two Years of Uke

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Two Years of Uke Reply To: Two Years of Uke

The_Bumble_Bard
Participant

@surferjay, thank you, and thank you kindly for recommending that one! Once I figure it out and get something together I’ll post it here. 😊 I think I’ll have to use my electric ukulele to record it because you need the…………………. Input. Pickup. I had to look it up even though I did know that at one point. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜… But none of my “comfort ukuleles” have that. I love the electric one though so it should be really neat! Can’t wait to try it! πŸ™‚

Sigh, thank you. I know I worry about small things way too much and get inside my head about things. I also often look homeless because I couldn’t buy new clothes for more than a year, so some of my clothes are literal rags. πŸ₯Ί But things are getting a bit better now with money so that’s good.

That is amazing improvisation! It is improvisation? So good! I’ve started actually going through the lessons here and Matt Dahlberg just created a lesson on scales so I’m really hoping to work on that because I’m starting to see how freeing that knowledge / skill could be. Your playing is proof of that too.

Hahaha same! I pretty much had the same thing happen this month where I realized I was getting a little too obsessed and emotionally invested perhaps, but it’s all good as long as you try to balance things out and also go outside sometimes. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜… But I still may be “slightly” too obsessed. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‰

@gi_gi_
thank you so much for that, that means so dang much! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜­ I did try to tell myself that no one really even noticed but I’m still glad I said something and really appreciate you saying that. I can’t wait to try the looper! Hopefully I can figure out how to do some of the things I want to do! Do you have a link to those videos? I’d love to see them! Thank you again so much for the kind words! Everyone here is so lovely and generous that I’ve talked with including you. 😊

I should also say that Andrew and Matt and co. helped me a lot when I literally wanted to give up this month, because of the issues I was having. So, I appreciate everyone here so dang much. πŸ™‚

Okay, that’s all! πŸ˜…