Reply To: Two Years of Uke

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Two Years of Uke Reply To: Two Years of Uke

The_Bumble_Bard
Participant

Awwww thank you all! I feel the 🧑 and 🧑 you all too! 😁 And thank you @robinboyd, you were the one I thought I may have offended but you have no idea what I’m talking about so we cool! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ I just need to calm down like a lot, but sometimes the ol’ brain goes against you and I appreciate the reassurances nonetheless. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

@gi_gi_
those look so neat! I’m definitely going to look through those, thank you!! I love Ukulele Wales, she’s so insightful and cute, I watched some of her videos talking about electric ukuleles when I first won the one from here! At some point I think I would want to try a more elaborate set up but it’s definitely good to start out simply. 😊

@surferjay
, that is pretty neat that you’re doing that but how does the a minor scale align with those chords? From what I remember from videos I’ve watched, don’t you have to omit certain notes at times to suit what chords you’re playing? I’m still working through the lessons even though I know a fair amount from playing piano, the arrangement of the notes on the fretboard is what I struggle with most. Pianos are more orderly and linear. Ukes are definitely cuter, more spirited, and quirkier though. πŸ˜‚