Reply To: Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Reply To: Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

jbmills07
Participant

@Tim0721 Thank you! I think you performed excellently!

@The_Bumble_Bard
Thank you! 🙂

@jody_hendrickson
Thank you! I hesitated in sharing the story actually, but I am glad I did. I actually originally had the whole story written on in the chat, and I deleted it and shortened it. I didn’t want to go on and on, but it was just such a crazy series of events that I felt compelled to share it. We are doing a special trip to the Veterans Cemetery this Wednesday, for a ceremony for Tony. Also, you must have posted your video while I was submitting mine and I didn’t get a chance to comment on your fantastic performance! Well done!

@Andrew
as for another coincidence, early in the month as a personal long term goal, I decided I wanted to be one of the featured players in a rockclass101 video! And was I super surprised to see myself doing the stranger things theme! I was so excited! So I wanted to share that as well lol. Thank you!