Reply To: Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Reply To: Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Andrew
Keymaster

@ukandoit – Beautiful performance played with fantastic feel throughout, Matthieu! I do see that the video was uploaded to YouTube on the 30th, but unfortunately it does need to be posted on our forum within the deadline.

I did try to give everyone a friendly reminder on the 31st. But the good news is there are 2 more chances to win! Hope you join us in November and December 🙂

@seoulkim
– Great job! As you continue practicing, focus on playing the notes with a steady 16th note rhythm. Some sound a little cut short at times. Try playing with the tab player in “synthetic mode” with the metronome activated. That’s a great way to work on this.

Unfortunately, you submitted past our deadline so we won’t be able to give you an entry for the prize. I tried to give everyone a friendly reminder on the 31st. But the good news is there are 2 more chances to win! Hope you join us in November and December 🙂

@puppylovesuke
– Love the shirt and excellent performance, David!