Song Requests

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Song Requests

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pnguyen777
    Participant

Drew,

I really enjoy your teaching style and your songs are very enjoyable to learn and play. There is a lovely song by Jake Shimabukuro. It is one of his original songs and it is called, “Ichigo Ichie.” I was wondering if you or if anyone in this community has learned this song.

Here is a link to the song for those that have never heard of it. It is a beautiful song.

Thanks,
    -Phuong Nguyen

chazyvr
    Participant

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Beautiful. It’s always a pleasure to listen to Jake play.

carmeloukes
    Participant

wow, that’s a nice song.

anders

great song love jake s

gmriley1018

You can find that in his Travels song book. Jake has several books out that you can order on Amazon. Go to his webpage and you can order from there too. I have had the opportunity to meet him and he is awesome. If ever you get to go to the Hawaii Ukulele festival on Oahu, you should go…there are several outstanding Ukulele musicians including my other favorite, Kris Fuchigami. You can hear Kris play “Can’t take my eyes off you” on You Tube…..maybe Andrew will make Tabs for that on…(hint, hint).

Andrew
    Keymaster

I am closing this thread b/c I’m consolidating all song request threads to one thread: https://rockclass101.com/forums/topic/song-suggestions/

Please post requests in the above thread link 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Song Requests’ is closed to new replies.