Bodysurfing

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Bodysurfing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tim0721
    Participant

My daughter and I have been working on this piece for quite some time. We started it the summer before she left for college. I thought that would be plenty of time to knock it out, but those of you who have kids in college know that those last 3 months before college is a whirlwind of unforeseen, endless to-do lists. We did not play “Bodysurfing” very often.

However, we did play it when she would come home at break, the occasional weekend, etc…that was a year and a half ago. I post this now knowing that those future breaks and weekends will now be filled with internships and pursuing professional aspirations.

This is an OK rendition of “Bodysurfing”. Not even in the same ballpark as Evans (whose is though, right?). But, even with all the mistakes, it is so much fun to play. So, thanks Evan for the arrangement and thanks Andrew for teaching it. You’ve provided us with some great memories.

janaq1
    Participant

@tim0721 ,it’s fantastic! Definitely keep up the family projects, even if it takes some time. It’s worth it. Thanks for sharing!

annemarie
    Participant

Fun!!

rgillof
    Participant

Very nice! I hope to play this as well as you two some day. Bravo!

leb397
    Participant

@tim0721 loved it. Fun to watch and thought it sounded great! Keep up the duo playing 👏😊

wannabgood
    Participant

Very nice…I enjoyed your performance. So nice that you and your daughter have the ukulele in common.

muzikmama
    Participant

Watched it again! Such a catchy, fun tune. Thanks for sharing and well done.

tim0721
    Participant

Thanks everybody for the feedback and kind words.

The RockClass 101 community has got to be one of the most supportive communities on the interwebs. Certainly it has been instrumental on my uke journey. I look forward to seeing all of your uke performances in the coming weeks, months, years…Take it easy y’all and uke on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.