Saying hello!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Saying hello!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    timstacks
    Participant

New member here from the southern US. I’ve been a casual strummer for a few years and a beginner fingerpicker. I’m looking forward to challenging myself and learning fingerpicking and maybe some other advanced techniques so that I can take my playing to the next level. I’ve been following RockClass101 on YouTube for a while now and Andrew’s videos have already helped me immensely.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome Tim! What state are you in? I’m in GA.

Glad to hear the lessons have helped! Hope you join us in this month’s challenge! There’s a great beginner fingerpicking piece (etude no. 13) as one of the song choices for this month 🙂

rickeymike
    Participant

Welcome Tim. Thats how I started before RockClass, strumming chords. That was a year and half ago. Now I can play solo songs. Follow the course outline, try some of those beginner songs, and do take the challenges. It’s an extra incentive to practice while being fun at the same time….

timstacks
    Participant

Andrew, thanks for the info! I’ll definitely check it out. My home is in AL, but I’m a commuter, so I bounce between there and TN on a regular basis.

Rickeymike, thank you for the welcome and advice!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.