Thank you RockClass101 Community!

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Thank you RockClass101 Community!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rickkhan
    Participant

I hope all is well and safe. I’m so thankful for this community of learners. I feel that my skills have grown dramatically over the past 2 years since I joined. Big shout out to Andrew and all the talented musicians he partners with to deliver an amazing learning experience.

As a way to show my ALOHA with you all and to selfishly share my improved skills thanks to rockclass101.com. I recently recorded my first Duet with Natalie Krause from San Francisco, whom I never met before in person. Rather, she was introduced to me via Facebook by Ji, friend and colleague from 20 years ago when we both lived and worked in NYC for CG media company. Anyways, this was a complete remote collaboration, again inspired by how rockclass partners with others to educate the masses. Ji has a company that is connecting friends through music. So we decided to do a few Duets and share them from her company to help raise money for front line workers and those who really need support right now (not the 1%) and also to support local artisans across the world in selling their art and crafts.

Any ways, I hope you enjoy the video(s). I will say, we recorded our mistakes and all because, this is not about our level of talent, but about connecting people through music. #LiveFromHome #PeopleComeFirst #LOVE #People>Profits

Aloha from Minneapolis during this pandemic. We are living in strange times. Remember “People always come First”.
    Rick

Andrew
    Keymaster

These videos are awesome! Thank you for sharing and for the kind words, Rick!

lisadmh
    Participant

Very cool. Well done! Fun to watch.

rickkhan
    Participant

It’s my pleasure Andrew. This community of learners is pretty cool! The journey continues.
    Aloha

rickkhan
    Participant

Thanks Lisa!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.