Reply To: There has been a lack of current music lessons

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons There has been a lack of current music lessons Reply To: There has been a lack of current music lessons

lisamcc
Participant

Hey Andrew,
Just wanted to add that I think that you are doing a grand job.
I understand why you have changed the format.
I think it is challenging to get a balance when:
a. You have a huge range of skills amongst your clients
b. A huge range of nationalities
c. A huge range of ages
d. A huge range of learning styles.
It would be virtually impossible to keep everyone happy with every new piece.
For example, I like to dive into stuff more difficult and learn the skills to play it. However, most people prefer to work from the skills upwards. I’m British, so US TV show tunes are not at the top of my list. Some weeks I don’t do the lesson…. But I think you’ve given me plenty of stuff to work on across all the genres. I joined the site because I was doing an internet search for Habanera on the Ukulele. If everything you did was mainstream, then I wouldn’t have found the site.

The only way you can handle such a varied demographic is to produce a variety of different genres.
However, I believe that it is unfair to accuse you of slacking. You produce a new lesson/arrangement every week and provide endless rapid and highly comprehensive individual support…. Your arrangements are amazing and I’ve downloaded loads of them. All for the cost of a couple of lessons. I feel that it’s the best £50 I’ve spent in a long time and I can’t name any other service provider that is giving me this level of value for money.
So, please keep rocking the ukulele.. you are doing a great job.
Lisa