Jurassic Park

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Jurassic Park

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    samash07
    Participant

Hey fellow RC101 classmates,

I bought my first Ukulele in Dec 2018 and bought the RC101 premium membership which I cancelled a month later as I was pursing further education but I promised Andrew I’d return because I just LOVED this community and its teachers. Fast forward to October 2019 when I finally cleared my study goals, I decided to pick up where I left off.

I’ve been playing consistently (daily) for over a month now and wanted to share my first recorded video with you guys. It’s actually on my Instagram and if sharing Instagram links is forbidden then I apologise.

View this post on Instagram

One of my favourite #childhood movie's #growing up. Welcome to #Jurassic #Park Thanks for the awesome tutorial @rockclass101 and an equally awesome cover by @thejumpingflea, I fumbled quite afew times but will get there eventually. 😅 #ukulele #rockclass101 #beginner #music #moviemusic #ukulelecover #novice #ukuleleplayer #jurassicparktheme #Bahrain

A post shared by Sam Black (@sam.ash.07) on

It’s the Jurassic Park theme (as the topic which was arranged & taught by our awesome Matt! Hope you guys like it and provide honest feedback. I’m fully aware the end was abit messed up, haha.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by samash07.
    miztaken
    Participant

Oh well done, and welcome back!
    I still have the Jurassic Park theme in my daily playing schedule because it is just so pretty.
    I hope you now have a little more time for fun things (ukulele #1).

robinboyd
    Participant

Well done! I love this piece too.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Well done and welcome back, Sami!

samash07
    Participant

@miztaken oh definitely, I’m so hooked that Ukulele has taken the number 1 spot from gaming. (crazy gamer here!)

@robinboyd @Andrew thank you, hope to get better with regular practice <3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.