Reply To: Nov 8, 2022 – Live Lesson: 3 Things I Learned From Playing Ukulele For 10k Hours

Home Page Forums Monthly Live Lessons Nov 8, 2022 – Live Lesson: 3 Things I Learned From Playing Ukulele For 10k Hours Reply To: Nov 8, 2022 – Live Lesson: 3 Things I Learned From Playing Ukulele For 10k Hours

The_Bumble_Bard
Participant

gi_gi_ , haha yes, I’m sure some people do view time spent as dollar signs (which arguably it is sometimes), but I agree: it’s all about the love of music. And this has been a great discussion. 😊

Taimane is becoming one of my ukulele heroes. She’s amazing. Confession: I sometimes impersonate her “uke dancing” to dispel anxiety before recording songs. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

@recdog
, if you can play classical music on guitar or uke on autopilot I feel like that’s quite the accomplishment. 😊

This entire discussion is probably way too many words to read during the live lesson, but if there’s time, Matt, can you please read the following quote from earlier:

Time is just a vehicle, man. Where will the driver go? What roads will they take, the scenic route or the freeway? Will they stop at Arby’s for curly fries? #destiny, man.

πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚