Connie from California

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Connie from California

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    connie
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I’ve been playing the Uke for almost a year. Learning basic chords and strum patterns from a variety of online sources like YouTube, as well as couple of books. I still had some basic questions around timing and music notations that left me a little lost when looking at formal music. Was just starting to dip my toe into finger picking when I found your site.

I’ve really enjoyed your Beginner Course so far. The Timing and Music Notation session alone was a huge help!

Thanks,
    Connie

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome Connie! I’m glad you found the course helpful 🙂 Let me know if you have any questions on the lessons, I’m here to help!

connie
    Participant

Thanks, Andrew!

I haven’t received the Opt-In email. I did see a post that it had been fixed since I signed up. So, I resubmitted for it yesterday, but still haven’t received it. I checked the junk folder and nothing there.

Cheers,
    Connie

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Connie, your email is Conniejh, correct? If so, it’s already on the list and that’s probably why you didn’t receive the confirmation. If that’s not your email, send me a private message and I’ll make sure it gets on the list 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.