Feng E

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Feng E

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    becky7777
    Participant

I looked up ‘Classical Gas on Ukulele’ hoping to find something that sounded kind of like the guitar version. Found this kid. Wow!

Andrew
    Keymaster

He rocks and he’s gotten a lot of media attention recently which is so awesome for him and the uke community 🙂

lisadmh
    Participant

He’s amazing. How does one so small have so much intensity and expression? Life goal.

I watch him while I’m running on the treadmill. Keeps me entertained for sure.

becky7777
    Participant

For those that were requesting Wish You Were Here, I wanted to share this. He did a good job on this. Wish there was tabs.

wabbit
    Participant

For the last week or 2 I’ve become addicted to his videos. Here’s his video page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/mahua7714/videos

He seems to play so effortlessly. It would be great if Andrew could get him to do questions and answers (no pressure). I’ll sure be dissapointed if it turns out that Feng E is a robot (jk).

kanae926
    Participant

Can we talk about how crazy good this cover is? It’s mesmerizing.

becky7777
    Participant

Kanae – I just caught his slowed down version. I agree he did great capturing the song!

kanae926
    Participant

I just saw a YouTube recommended video of 6 year old Feng E (he literally looks like a baby) playing Somewhere Over the Rainbow. The best part is the comments. 😂😂😂 then I got sucked into the YouTube rabbit hole.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.