Free Analog Dreams synth Vst

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Free Analog Dreams synth Vst

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    becky7777
    Participant

If you use a DAW,

Native Instruments is giving away their Analog Dreams synth Vst until March 31, if you hadn’t heard yet. (Or forgot, like me.. I didn’t want to fight the rush/nightmare to download… Then promptly forgot until today.)

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/play-series/analog-dreams/

They make really nice stuff. Worth checking them out.

mac1984
    Participant

I feel stupid here, but I can’t figure out how to open analog dreams. I downloaded the native access thing, then downloaded analog dreams through it. When I click on the “installed” items, it shows analog dreams. When I click on analog dreams, there is no option to open it. It just shows the downloaded path. When I go to the downloaded path, its just a bunch of random documents.

So basically, how do I open analog dreams?????

Thanks, I appreciate your help!!!!!

becky7777
    Participant

@mac1984 – Don’t feel stupid, You need digital audio workstation software like Ableton Live, FL Studio, or other brands that can use Vst plugins before you can use it. The Native Instruments software is just for their products.

Do you have a DAW yet? If so, which one? (And don’t bother reading the rest of this)

If not, only get software from legitimate company websites, but:

Ableton Live (Andrew’s recommended DAW in the recording course here) and many other DAWs, have free trials if you want to test some out.

FL Studio has an unlimited-time, free trial with some blocked features like saving your project. You still can make mp3’s of your ukulele playing using the trial if you have a way to record your uke. (See Andrew’s recording course for basic equipment and details if needed.)

Ableton Live is a 30 day fully functional trial I think? (I don’t know for sure now, you’d need to look it up.)

Sweetwater has a list of premium DAW software to start researching different brands if you wish too. Other large music dealers in other countries non-USA probably do too if you are not in the USA. Each brand has different tiers, from the basics to fully loaded with extras. Prices reflect how “loaded” they are, or if they’re intended for schools, pros, etc.

Don’t buy one though until you try some different ones out.

mac1984
    Participant

Actually I found a manual on their website. I downloaded their player for free and it is working fine now. Thanks for helping!!!

becky7777
    Participant

Great!

Last day to download free if it’s something anyone is interested in, otherwise it’s $50 in the future.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.