Hello :)

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stinyuke

Hi everyone!

I joined Rock Class 101 a few days ago. I’m from Switzerland and at the moment I’m travelling in the US until next march. That means: a lot of time to learn and play the ukulele! So happy to have found Rock Class 101. The lessons are great and I like the monthly challenges as well. Would like to participate on the November challenge. I play the Ukulele since April this year so I have a lot to learn!

Christina

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Christina! I look forward to watching your performance in the Nov Challenge! 🙂

rickeymike
    Participant

Hey Christina,

Welcome aboard. I’m in my 2nd year with Rockclass and love it. Andrew has so much in lesson content. I’m positive you will enjoy it. BTW, if your travel takes you to New Orleans send me a message and we can have cafe au lait and beignets and serenade the tourists. Haha.

stinyuke

That sounds awesome! Actually we plan to go to New Orleans! I think it might be somewhen in December or January. Always wanted to try beignets!
    And I am really enjoying Rock Class! I’ve learned so much so fur by just learning “La Gitanita”. The other lessons are awesome as well! There are so much awesome tunes I want to learn from Andrew!

rickeymike
    Participant

Great time of year to visit if you enjoy strolling the French Quarter and the riverfront in a nightly misty fog which we have a lot of at that time. If you come New Years week you will have to share the streets with thousands of college football fans that will be in town for the Sugar Bowl Fun if you like boisterous but friendly crowds. ha.

stinyuke

Haha, that sounds funny. What’s the temperature like at that time of the year? We plan to drive from Washington state further south and then drive to the east coast from where we ship our van back to Europe.

rickeymike
    Participant

Most probably temps average in the mid 60s. Could be 80 or it could be 50. All in Fahrenheit for us backwards Americans. ha.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.