Hello from California too!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from California too!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stacey
    Participant

Hi there!

I just signed up a few days ago. I’m a brand new player (2 weeks) but having so much fun so far. Only music experience I have is clarinet marching band in high school almost 40 years ago. Trying to learn Jurrasic Park for the challenge. I’m determined!

Looking forward to “meeting” all of you!

Stacey

lisadmh
    Participant

Welcome Stacey! I signed up here at about two weeks in as well. It was a great way to start. I can’t wait to hear your take on Jurassic Park. Don’t be shy. Post what you’ve got by the end of the month. Even if it’s not where you want it yet, we’ll cheer you on! Have fun and see ya around.

becky7777
    Participant

Hey Stacey!

I jumped in challenges right away after starting uke. If you have questions feel free to ask, lots of great people here.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Stacey! I look forward to hearing your performance 🙂

rickeymike
    Participant

Welcome Stacey, I too jumped into my first challenge after signing up. Fun, learning experience.

stacey
    Participant

Everyone is very nice here! We’ll see how I do on the challenge. Getting a late start so I may not be able to play the whole song yet. That’s ok, there’s always another challenge!

mfaske
    Participant

Welcome Stacey! I’ve been a member now for only a couple of months, but have learned so much! This is a really great, super supportive group – Have fun!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.