Hello from Canada, EH!?

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Canada, EH!?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    spikey
    Participant

Hey fellow ukulele players! I just signed up to the yearly membership and I’m looking forward to this journey! I play guitar, drums, piano, vocals.. in fact, I have my own CD I released recently.

I bought myself a ukulele and with the current Covid-19 crisis I have lot’s of extra time on my hands so figured I would give this site a try! I really like what I see so far.

I look forward to interacting with you all here and of course, having fun playing the ukulele!

I am from Canada, and also love hockey!

nthibode

Hi @spikey, from a fellow Canadian! It’s cold today, EH?

Have fun on your ukulele journey! This is a great site. I highly recommend using the Tab Player and participating in the monthly challenges. Take care and stay safe!

brianb
    Participant

Hi fellow Canadians. Welcome and glad to be here with you. Maybe we’ll connect somehow in the near future. I play in Victoria and am pretty new to the Uke. Lovin’ it.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, @spikey! Thank you for your support!

I’d recommend starting here. Let me know if you have any questions. Always happy to help!

lisadmh
    Participant

Hi there. I’m in Canada too. Not so fond of hockey though. 😂😂😂 Welcome to the group!

spikey
    Participant

Thank you all for the welcomes and advice! Welcome to you who mentioned that your new also!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.