HELLO from New England!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself HELLO from New England!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jbmills07
    Participant

Hello! My name is Justin and I have been following RockClass101 basically since I started learning my fist instrument of the ukulele about a year and a half ago now. I have seen many teachers and many YouTube lessons, but rockclass101 always has, hands down, the coolest material to learn! Often it’s much harder than all the other stuff out there. But totally worth it! So I decided to make the plunge and become a premium member! And what better time than during the October challenge!
    My favorite (as of now) way to play is cord melody songs and finger picking for sure! But with missing fingers on my picking hand, it can be a challenge! I hope to be accepted into the community and can’t wait to see where my growth with the ukulele takes me 🙂 thank you!!!

Justin

Andrew
    Keymaster

Happy to have you on-board, Justin! And TY for the kind words 🙂

jbmills07
    Participant

Thank you! I’m very excited to be apart of this group! I’m a bit embarrassed that I have caused so many errors on the forums already though! Thank you for fixing my post and also removing my repost! I’m sometimes a slow learner. But I will improve! Again, very excited and happy to be here! Rockclass101s content, is one of the big driving forces that have kept me invested in learning the ukulele! Being able to really see the potential of the instrument and dedication/practice!

Justin

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by jbmills07.
    lisadmh
    Participant

Hey Justin. Welcome to the class. 🙂 I saw your entry in the challenge and you did a great job. Glad you’re joining us there. See ya around!

jbmills07
    Participant

Thank you! And thank you for the welcome as well!

dividedsky
    Participant

Welcome, Justin! I’m a fellow New Englander. I hope you fared well with the recent storm!
    We lost power for 4 days but got it back just in time for the October Challenge submission. 🙂

Jane

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.