Hello from St Pete, Florida!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from St Pete, Florida!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kittycatlin
    Participant

I started playing ukulele a little over a year ago and just discovered this site a week ago! After thinking about it for a few day, I got the membership and I’m so happy with it so far! I’m in the middle of the fingerpicking course right now and I love it! I can’t wait to try some others

I also just got my second ukulele a few days ago, a pink Enya Nova U 😻

tux4tgvf5
    Participant

Welcome Cat 😺! That Enya is gorgeous. I like the matching strap and the touch of gold on the tuners in my opinion adds a touch of class. I can’t wait to hear it. I joined the premium membership yesterday, what an incredible site. Happy strumming, Tom

kanae926
    Participant

Welcome, Cat! There’s a ton of variety on RC101, but the funnest are joining the monthly challenges. I love that you get personal feedback on your playing. It’s so helpful to know what we’re doing right or what we can do to improve.

Have fun exploring! Hope to see you post some of what you’re learning. 🙂

Many of us have UAS here and there are quite a few who have that Nova U. Nice acquisition – it’s very popular for good reason. So, what’s your first uke?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Cat! Awesome to hear you are having fun and I love your new uke! It’s super cute 🙂

kittycatlin
    Participant

Thank you, everyone!!
    My first uke is a Black Kala soprano. I love it, but I think I love the Nova U more!
    I’m planning to join the August challenge, it looks like fun!

I’m most of the way through the fingerpicking course now and I can’t believe how good I’m getting 😻

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.