Hello from Ucluelet

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Ucluelet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ukeelady
    Participant

Ucluelet is a small town on the west coast of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Because it is so hard to pronounce the locals affectionally call it UKEE. Yes, I am a Ukee Ukulele Lady! I’m delighted to find this site. I will spend the next 4 months working 24/7 at my oceanfront B&B but by October I close to spend more time with my Ukulele. I hope I can pop in and enjoy this site while I am still crazy busy. My customers might just not get the best of me as this site does look very enticing!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, @ukeelady! Glad you found us! If you get a chance in-between work, join us in a monthly challenge! They are lots of fun 🙂

ukulelee
    Participant

Welcome! I am a participant here at Rock Class living in Surrey BC. (We’re nearly neighbors) The monthly challenges are a good way to set a goal and learn a song. But more importantly along the way to pick up new techniques, improve style and tone, get faster, and have a fun with an end date! And beyond that there are so many good songs, instructional videos of all sorts and teaching aides. I hope you enjoy!

ukealori
    Participant

A fellow Islander here, I’m in Port. Ukee is beautiful – West Coast can’t be beat. Great group here, glad you found us!

I used to work at the tourist bureau and would tell people how to pronounce Ucluelet… there is a ‘clue’ in the middle. You-CLUE-let 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by ukealori.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by ukealori.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.