Hey everyone 😊

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hey everyone 😊

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    csamura
    Participant

Hello fellow ukulele players!
    I began playing ukulele about 8 months ago through free lessons at the library where I work. My mom passed away 2 years ago and ukulele has been such a source of light and joy in my life since her death. I’ve meet wonderful people through the uke group and I try to spread the love of ukulele to everyone I know 😊

I want to continue to learn and grow as a player but have found myself at a bit of a plateau. I decided to take the “plunge” today and become a premium member. In just an hour or so of watching the beginner courses (I figured I’d start from scratch to make sure I’m building on a strong foundation) I have already gained a lot! I’m so glad to be a part of this community.

ldarrow
    Participant

Hello and welcome to the group. I think you find the instructors here are fabulous and the opportunities to learn are boundless. In addition, other participants are also so supportive. The monthly challenges are such a great way to get feedback that helps you to learn and move forward… Hope you enjoy as much as i have.

csamura
    Participant

Thank you! I’ve been working on the very first beginner song lesson and it has actually been fairly challenging even though I’ve got several months of playing under my belt. I’m hoping to relearn some better habits and work more on fingerpicking and advanced strumming/percussion!

surferjay
    Participant

Welcome 😍

This site/community is a great source for learning/improving/enjoying. See you around 😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.