Hi from the Bay Area California!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hi from the Bay Area California!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kmoore925x
    Participant

Hey everyone! After years of appreciating amazing artists, I decided I am finally going to go for it and I’m going to try to play the ukulele. I purchased my ukulele recently and thought, ok… now what. It only took a couple days to learn that YouTube has a plethora of “tutorials” that might be helpful if you already know what you are doing, but if you don’t they just confuse you more. Then I stumbled on RC101s free lessons and I knew I hit on something good. I’m not gonna lie, it was the monthly challenges that got me to sign up. I knew if I was going to be able to perform even the beginner songs anytime soon I needed guidance, and fast.

Two weeks into my ukulele hobby and I’m working my way through module 3 of the beginners guide, beginning to learn how to read music, and trying to fumble my way through “waltz in C #2”. I’m loving the clear paths provided to help us actually improve our musicianship, rather than just mimic what someone else is doing. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped make this site. I’m sure I’ll learn a ton here.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, @kmoore925x! Glad you found us and thank you for the kind words 🙂

If you ever need help with the lessons, please don’t hesitate to ask. I look forward to watching your performance for this month’s challenge.

kmoore925x
    Participant

Just testing the uploading of the YouTube link here before I try on the challenge thread

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.