Hi from UK

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hi from UK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    incywincy
    Participant

Hello all,

Seeing as I posted a challenge vid in the October forum, I figured I should come in here and say Hi properly. I joined Rockclass 101 a few months ago, having found the site a bit before that and being frightened off by how hard everything seemed. I only picked up a ukulele for the first time about six months ago. Since then I’ve been working my way through the fingerpicking course, loving it and learned loads. It’s surprising what you can do when you try. Andrew and this entire site are so motivating and encouraging, and I really like that everyone is at different levels – gives me a bit more confidence knowing I’m not the only one just starting out 😀

Deb

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Deb! Glad to hear you enjoy the course! Keep playing, it’s such a fun and rewarding instrument 🙂 Stephen and I look forward to watching your challenge video!

incywincy
    Participant

Thanks, Andrew. I really appreciate your teaching videos/lessons, with the step by step process and specific instructions and tips on how to achieve the chord changes and other tricky stuff. You make it fun and achievable. So happy I found your excellent site 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.