I have to share, Funny!

Home Page Forums Uke Talk I have to share, Funny!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    becky7777
    Participant

I think we have all felt like this at some point. (I know I have!)

You have a song you want to learn. You search out some tabs. It’s not on rockclass101. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As a side note seriously thank you Andrew for adding everything to the tabs here. I’m spoiled now when I don’t have chord diagrams or the score in tabs…

lisadmh
    Participant

Lol, so true. I have no idea what to do without the dots.

And. Sometimes I come upon something that says Easy Fingerstyle for Ukulele and I’m like, I can do that. I’m early intermediate. I can even play a couple of level 3s.

Then I try… What finger do I put there? How do I get from here to way over there? Do they realize I only have five fingers? Which one do I use?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Andrew and team make me sound so much better than I actually am. Thank you RC101.

miztaken
    Participant

Ha!
    Thanks Becky – that is an awesome clip!!!!
    And so very, very true.
    I am now up to reading fly- shit at about 1/10th the speed of all those fabulous musicians 😁 as shown in the video at least (sigh).
    And I agree, thank you Andrew for making us think β€œI can do that” when opening one of your tabs WITH the dots πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ukandoit

lol, good video ^^

Yeah thank you Andrew for RC101. If I had not discovered your site I would still be strumming up and left on the ukulele teacher’s videos. When I see I can learn “moon” of Taimane after 2 years of ukulele, I can only say thank you for your work! You made me impressing myself ^^ (sorry for my English)

curlyuke
    Participant

Brilliant clip Beck!

rickeymike
    Participant

Haha. So true. But wait til you see what I’ve been doing the past 10 days……….

rickeymike
    Participant

Here’s another Funny. attached photo

becky7777
    Participant

Lol Ricky 😁 Sadly a lot of my bad mistakes turn out to be really awful sounding and there’s no way I’d want to repeat them! Then I got those rare wonderful mistakes where my fingers do their own thing and I’m all like “oh my gosh that just came from me!” But sadly, nope, mighta came from me but it was a complete fluke of muscle memory hooking up with a spasm or something lol!

I’d LOVE to do those again though. πŸ˜‚

wabbit
    Participant

Amazing video!

And Andrew, thank-you for all the dots.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.