It started with a chord

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing It started with a chord

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anikali
    Participant

I landed on the first chord of this song by accident while playing another song. Decided to build a little something around it. Also learning to use a new piece of equipment to get some better sound, but now I can’t figure out how to put it all together with video of me playing. Lots to learn. Cheers!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Very pretty, def keep writing! You’ve got a knack for it 🙂

janaq1
    Participant

@anikali – very beautiful song. It’s pleasant to listen to it. Thank you for sharing.

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@anikali, gorgeous! I love how jazzy it sounds. So beautiful, thank you for sharing this! 😊

richo_uke
    Participant

@anikali, this is such a beautiful melody and the sound is great too. May I ask which equipment you used. I tried to record my playing too but for the moment I stopped it because now I can hear EVERYTHING – even the slighest „mistakes“. That doesn‘t help keep me motivated… 😂

By the way, on your photo your dog‘s face looks very similar to the face of my dog.

anikali
    Participant

@richo_uke Thank you, I just started using the Apogee Jam which I picked up refurbished from the Apogee site. It requires a pickup on the uke. The Apogee was recommended by Matt Dahlberg in a video he did about recording. I use the Apogee with GarageBand. Still figuring a lot of it out since I know almost nothing about Garage Band. Btw, my dog is a labradoodle.

@The_Bumble_Bard
    @janaq1 @Andrew Thank you for your kind words!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.