LA MEET UP NEXT WEEKEND 1/26

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself LA MEET UP NEXT WEEKEND 1/26

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi guys! Stephen and I will be at NAMM this coming week performing at the Kanile’a Booth on:

Thur: 1 pm
    Fri: 11 am

Unfortunately, NAMM isn’t open to the public. BUT, we’d love to do a meetup while in LA. Saturday, 1/26, would be ideal. Maybe Lunch? I’d love to go to an AWESOME burger place, so suggestions are welcome 🙂

Comment below if you are interested and I’ll update this post with the meetup details when we get it figured out.

kanae926
    Participant

I don’t eat meat now, but when I used to, I loved In-N-Out. If you’re staying near the Convention Center, there are a couple very close by (but they’re usually very small and crowded).

If you want an actual burger restaurant (not fast food) Slater’s 50/50 is very popular and so is Umami Burger. Umami Burger has vegan options. 😀

robinboyd
    Participant

Aw man. Sounds awesome. Bit far for me though. If you are ever in my part of the world, let me know.

kanae926
    Participant

Andrew, you should try In-N-Out while in Cali. Don’t be fooled by the short menu they appear to have. They have a bunch of options on a not so secret menu that all Californians know. Or maybe it’s just a southern Cali thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I kinda miss their animal style well done fries. 🤤

miztaken
    Participant

Great idea!!!
    We shall adjust our schedule so that we can be there.
    Misty

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks, Kanni! Will you be joining us? We could also just hit up a coffee shop instead of lunch 🙂

lisadmh
    Participant

Wish I could join you but I’m 2500 miles away.

I hope some of you guys can meet up. Sounds like oodles of fun. Say hi to a palm tree for me please.

mheiden
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    I live in Northern California, but I’ll be in LA TH-F for a meeting. It finishes around 2-ish on Friday and it’s in Anaheim. I fly out later that day but could come by the Convention Center area and meet you guys for a coffee in the Hilton or Marriott. I’m familiar with that area- I attend a show in March every year. Between 2:30-4….not sure if you are available during that time to say hi. I would love to meet you both in person if possible!

kanae926
    Participant

Andrew, whatever meet up you guys decide to do, I’ll be there. I’d love to meet you guys in person! 😁

That sounds awesome guys. Have a great time. I will be waiting for a New England meet up one of these days.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Aww Maureen, we’re tied up Thur and are actually leaving NAMM around 12ish on Friday and heading to LA for the day.

mheiden
    Participant

I figured it was a long shot Andrew. If I wasn’t out the next week, I’d stay for Sat and fly out later that day.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Stephen, Katie and I are seeing Cynthia Lin’s show Thur night in LA if anyone’s interested in going: https://www.facebook.com/events/1258112107684854/. 🙂

kanae926
    Participant

Katie and Cynthia Lin?! So much YAAAAAS. It’s so close to where I live. Bought a ticket!!

kayleighb

One day I will get my butt stateside!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.