Link not working for me

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Link not working for me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gi_gi_
    Participant

Hello, I’m loving this site and the incredible value it has. When in the section of Learning Paths, I can’t get the link on how to bookmark favorites to work. It takes me to a Vimeo site of which I am not a member. Maybe that’s why the video doesn’t show for me. Is it possible to see without another login to a different site or is it a site that could benefit me? Thanks for your help.

kanae926
    Participant

@gi_gi_ – I just tried that link without being logged into Vimeo or RC101 and was able to play the video fine after the link took me to Vimeo. Are you not able to push play without it asking for a login?

robinboyd
    Participant

Hi @gi_gi_ – Just like @Kanae926, I was able to watch the video without signing up for Vimeo. I’m not sure what is going on.

gi_gi_
    Participant

It is working for me now. I don’t know why it wouldn’t work before. All I saw was a black screen many times. Thanks for the responses.

jbmills07
    Participant

I tried posting my video via YouTube link. And I have never used this forum before, and never been a big forum user in general, and I think I’m not doing it correctly… I don’t even see my “post” after I THINK I posted it. Anyone else have that issue? Or am I just missing something?

Thanks in advance!

gi_gi_
    Participant

@jbmills07 I think I saw your video for the Oct challenge in the right place. It was quite good.

jbmills07
    Participant

Thank you! And yeah! I think I figured it out 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

I see what happened. If you post 2 links or 2 videos in a single post, it gets stuck in spam. We have spam protection for the forum, but it can be way too aggressive sometimes!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.