My second original song !

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing My second original song !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    soraya06
    Participant

A few weeks ago it was really gorgeous weather here in The Netherlands and me and my hubby decided to go for a long walk in the woods. It truly felt like everything came alive after a long dreary winter. I heard the birds chirping happily, the bees buzzing around to collect honey, the flowers radiating with color….it was really awe inspiring how beautiful everything was. So when i came home i wanted to capture that tranquil, beautiful essence of new beginnings of spring i just witnessed. So this little tune was inspired by that and hopefully you also feel the spring vibes when hearing this melody πŸ™‚

lisadmh
    Participant

Soraya, that’s amazing! Great job. Inspiring.

Leave the buzzing to the bees, not the frets. I’ve gotta work on that.

marni11

Wow, that was wonderful! I loved it!

planetfink
    Participant

That was really beautiful. Loved it!

hotmilktea

I lived in Netherlands for 6 years. Miss it!

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by hotmilktea.
    joannetala

Wow! You’re very talented. Beautiful uplifting song. I’m actually going to visit my relatives in Holland in a couple of weeks. Hoping the weather will b nice :-). Groeten uit New Jersey!

soraya06
    Participant

Thank you all for the wonderful and kind feedback on my song, really appreciate all the love !

@hotmilktea
    I can imagine, it’s a wonderful country to live in πŸ™‚ Whereabouts in the netherlands did you reside ? i live in the south, in a town called Maastricht( although i was born and raised in Amsterdam) are you familiar with it ?

@joannetala
    Ow wow that is awesome ! I hope you have/had a wonderful time ! The weather is kinda fickle here lately going from rainy and cold to hot summer days, it’s strange. but today the sun is shining brightly and in the weekend it will be really warm around 25 celsius πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by soraya06.
    lisadmh
    Participant

Soraya, I spent 4 months in Maastricht a few years back for a student placement. What a lovely town! Say hi to the cute little downtown for me, and maybe have a stroopwaffel.

soraya06
    Participant

Really ?!?! that is so cool ! Will do πŸ™‚ Hahaha stroopwafels are really delish aren’t they ? Maastricht is, in my opinion, the most beautiful city in the Netherlands, its just so quaint and lovely. I grew up in Amsterdam but got really fed up with the big city life and wanted to live closer to nature and i have never regretted it πŸ™‚ Maasticht has the best of both worlds, a lively city with lots of good restaurants, bars and theaters but also so much nature where you can enjoy the silence from time to time. I live only a ten minute walk from the woods and a twenty minute walk from the city center so that is just ideal πŸ™‚

machie
    Participant

That’s so beautiful!
    I’d like to take your songwriting lesson. o:

soraya06
    Participant

@machie awww you are too kind πŸ™‚ I’m so happy you liked it !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.