News Feed on your web page

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons News Feed on your web page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    zongozongo

Hi Andrew

I have one wish or recommendation.
    It would be helpful if there were a kind of a news feed on your site, where somebody can quickly checkout out new released songs and workshops.

Or is there something already available. In that case its hard to find 🙂

Regards,
    Nicolas

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas, as far as finding the new Friday lessons, on the right hand of the screen (sidebar), you’ll see “Recent Lessons”, which will list the five newest lessons that I’ve posted. It looks like this:

null

FYI: It only shows up on the sidebar for lesson pages, not search pages like: “Ukulele Songs” or “Courses“.

lisamcc
    Participant

I’ve had an issue with this too – and I’m sure I didn’t used to, but I probably didn’t realise what I was doing.
    If you click on anything at the top…. courses etc – then you can’t see it at all.
    The only way to get it is to actually open up one of the songs – ANY song, then the recent releases are there at the side. I’ve only just worked that out – because recently I’ve had to use facebook to find out what the new release is!😂

kanae926
    Participant

I’m not seeing those Recent Lessons on the sidebar of any pages on RC101…

robinboyd
    Participant

Working for me

kanae926
    Participant

How about on a desktop?

robinboyd
    Participant

Yep. That’s working too

lisadmh
    Participant

It’s there, but it’s a little more hidden than it used to be. You have to get into songs to see them, where it used to be just listed in the songs section. I do miss it being so easily accessible. I like the idea of a news feed — like a separate tab that keeps a running endless list of those little notices of things as they were released.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.