Problem viewing some lesson videos

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Problem viewing some lesson videos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    andyrose
    Participant

I’ve sung in a choir for many years so I’m pretty familiar with reading music notation. Nevertheless I’m really looking forward to this course for the uke-specific pointers. However, right out of the gate I’m getting an error message for some – not all – videos: “Sorry – Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here” (screenshot attached). Any idea what may be causing this? Any suggestions or work-arounds?

I’m in Vancouver, Canada, accessing the lessons through Firefox on a Mac laptop.

Also, I’m a premium member.

Thanks!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Andy, that looks like this lesson, correct?

That error should only show up if the video settings are incorrect, which would be an error on my part. But, I double checked and everything is set correctly to display on our domain. Can you clear the browser’s cache and reload the page. Let me know if it works. If it still doesn’t, I will need to reach out to Vimeo support as something is wrong on their end.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Also, what device/browser are you using?

Andrew
    Keymaster

NM – clearly didn’t see it. Can you try using Chrome. I’ve noticed folks have issues using Firefox and IE. Anyone reading this, please do not use IE anymore as it has been discontinued. I don’t know why Firefox causes issues sometimes 🙁

andyrose
    Participant

Hi Andrew – Thanks for the very speedy reply! I tried clearing the cache in Firefox but it still won’t play there. However, everything works fine in both Chrome and Safari.

So I would say it’s not a big deal, I’ll just use a different browser for Rock Class 101.

Thanks again for the help!

Andy

Andrew
    Keymaster

My pleasure! And glad it is working! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.