Rapid City South Dakota

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Rapid City South Dakota

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    charles605

I ( @Charles605 ) would like to have someone local to practice with. If you live in the area please get in touch.

joe150
    Participant

I playing a FLight concert ukulele. I live in Alabama.

charles605

@joe150
    I’m playing a cheap saprano I got at Walmart. Saving up for a tenor with a cutout.BTW how long have you been playing?

joe150
    Participant

Call Mike at Uku Republic Atlanta, Ga Mike only sells Ukulele he got them for 50.00 up. He put you in a good uku for whatever your price range is? Also, he set up the UKU for free. Andrew talked about him on this Month’s Challenge video , this is all the prize uku coming from.

I do not own a tenor because it is tuned differently from the Reg UKU, this means you have to learn the cord all over again. Here uku republic website, http://www.ukerepublic.com. phone number 1-770-235-6606. Check out student beginner ukuleles, like their Facebook page, he goes facebook live on Friday afternoon, has good information, and does answer questions. As far as brand goes, Mike will not put a bad brand in his store. These big box stores will sell you the most you pay and what they need to move out of inventory.

I started playing in 2011. I am just a beginner.

robinboyd
    Participant

Hi @joe150 – I think you might be confused between a tenor and a baritone. A baritone is tuned differently from other ukes. A tenor is usually tuned the same.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by robinboyd.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.