Sharing arrangements/tabs

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Sharing arrangements/tabs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dasfueller
    Participant

Hello Rock Class

I want to share some of my arrangements. I am pretty proud of what I did because I am very bad at notation. The tabs I am going to share may seem kind of good but that is just because the software does not allow wrong/incomplete bars and I had to go through a lot of trial and error and I am still not sure if the results are great. If I were to play the tabs from paper, I couldn’t.

Nevertheless here are 3 tabs I created:

1. WIZO – Quadrat im Kreis
    That’s a German Punk Rock song from the 90’s I like very much. My arrangement is “fingerstyle” not very easy to play (not recommended for small hands!). As I am sure most of you won’t know it, here is the original:

Quadrat im Kreis

2. NOFX – Whoops I OD’d
    Another Punk Rock band with not to much of a Punk Rock song. I pretty much tabbed the chords from this bass song. My arrangement happens to be in the same key as the original so you can play along. It is relatively easy to play.

Whoops

3. DISNEY/ARIELLE – Under the Sea
    Besides Punk Rock songs I created this fingerstyle arrangement. It does not include the full song but I guess I covered all relevant parts. You may all know the song but here is a link anyway:

Under the Sea

Have fun and feel free to share your own creations. You should go ahead and try creating Guitar Pro tabs. You can use the free software Tuxguitar to create/play tabs.

dasfueller
    Participant

Oh great… gp5 files are not allowed.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sorry! The upload feature is primarily for photos. You will have to self host them, or you can upload to a site like, https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/.

dasfueller
    Participant

Alright…

Quadrat im Kreis

Whoops I OD’d

Under the Sea

Please note that all chord names are automatically generated by Ultimate Guitar. I don’t know why some chords get named and some (standard) chords not.

becky7777
    Participant

I have to wait to look at your tab because I have no room on my tablet for guitar pro (I really don’t want to delete my last 2 games) but Quadrat Im Kreis is a really cool song. Soon as I break out my laptop i’ll check it out! It’s got an old school feel to it. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

dasfueller
    Participant

Got a new one:

Lagwagon – May16
    Another Punk Rock song… more or less fingerstyle arrangement.

Original Song

Tab at UltimateGuitar

dasfueller
    Participant

This time I went for a nice pop song from the 90’s. Have fun!

The Connells – 74 75

Original Song

Tab at UltimateGuitar

dasfueller
    Participant

Hello all,
    I created a fingerstyle arrangement for “Let It Go” from the movie Frozen. That took well over 20 hours net and I am actually pretty proud of it. It covers the whole song.
    Again: Please note that all chord names are automatically generated by Ultimate Guitar. I don’t know why some chords get named and some (standard) chords not.
    Have fun!

Original Song

Tab at UltimateGuitar

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by dasfueller.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by dasfueller.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.