So glad that I found this site!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself So glad that I found this site!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sratica
    Participant

I am a premium monthly subscriber. I quickly realized that I could pay for eight months and get 12, and that rock class rocks! Hopefully, this is the start of a long connection. I cancelled my monthly subscription, which was SUPER SIMPLE TO CANCEL! I really appreciate knowing that! I will be signing up for the yearly membership as soon as the monthly runs out in mid May. I plan on posting in the April challenge by Sunday night! Hopefully, I will get a better take before then or my submission will set the low bar for submissions :/ I’m very much enjoying the lessons and feel as though I have learned sooooooo much in the past two weeks. For the first time I feel like I’m more than just learning how to play songs, I’m learning how to jam on a uke! Thanks so much!

citznmag
    Participant

Sorry, I’ve already set it—really, really low 🤣. So glad RC101 encourages recording yourself so I can work on my fear of playing in front of others. Happy uk’ing 🎶

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey guys, keep in mind it’s a challenge, not a contest. There is no low or high bar. We are all learning and growing together 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.