You Choose: Our Next Giveaway Ukulele! (May 2017 Challenge)

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons You Choose: Our Next Giveaway Ukulele! (May 2017 Challenge)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Rock Class 101 Community!

Our next challenge runs the entire month of May 2017 and have I got a surprise for you! This time around we are partnering with Uke Republic to give away a Ukulele (worth up to $150 USD) that you select! Please watch the video above and read instructions below carefully for details/instructions on this coming month’s giveaway.

GROUND RULES FOR PARTICIPATION:

1) Click this link: Uke Republic Ukuleles to view all ukuleles that you may select from.

2) A couple ukuleles on the above page are slightly over $150: Islander Acacia Tenor Ukulele & KALA Pacific Walnut Tenor Ukulele. This is okay, you may still select either one of these.

3) You may only select 1 ukulele. Submit individually, as a reply, IN THIS POST.

4) I will only be tallying submissions in this forum post; comments in the above YouTube video page will not be counted.

You have from now, April 21, until April 28, 11:59 PM EST to submit your ukulele choice. On April 29, I will be tallying up all the entries and the ukulele that was voted on most will be selected as the May Giveaway Ukulele. Complete giveaway rules will be released on April 29, as well as, complete details on the May challenge. Participation in the May challenge will be required to be entered into the raffle to win the ukulele.

COMMON FAQs:

1) This giveaway and the May challenge is open to the entire world!

2) Premium membership is NOT required to participate, but will make participation easier as it gains you complete access to the full video lessons, tabs, and the on-screen tab viewer.

3) Basic membership (free) is required to submit a reply on this forum post. You can sign up for Basic Membership HERE.

Thanks to our sponsor: Uke Republic! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s choice! 🙂

twizzler
    Participant

Islander Acacia Tenor Ukulele

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by twizzler.
    twizzler
    Participant

This is cool Andrew, I like it!

andracass
    Participant

Islander AC-4 Acacia Concert Ukulele

bientaguchi
    Participant

I would try my best as a beginner for that “Islander AS-4 Acacia Soprano Ukulele”.

jimarmandt
    Participant

Islander Acacia Tenor Ukulele looks good.

shashank
    Participant

Kala Pacific Walnut Tenor Ukulele

mrdeuss
    Participant

Thanks for the giveaway ! I would like to try and win the KALA Pacific Walnut Tenor Ukulele.

kala_uke
    Participant

I like the Kala Soprano “Sunset” ukulele.

sanddollar

I like the Islander Acacia Concert Ukulele.

galloteri
    Participant

honuhonu
    Participant

Thanks again Andrew and a great thank you to the Uke Republic!

I think this would be a real nice addition to any “ukuholic’s” collection, a bit more portable than a tenor, but a bit nicer rounder sound compared to a soprano and more frets.

Looking forward to the challenge.

Honuhonu

olphart
    Participant

I think the Kala Pacific Walnut Tenor Ukulele would be a great prize!

adelvad
    Participant

It would be great to win the KALA Pacific Walnut Tenor Ukulele because it is just amazing!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by adelvad.
    petrichor265
    Participant

The “Eddy Finn EFTRV-C Thinbody Traveler Concert Ukulele” looks amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • The topic ‘You Choose: Our Next Giveaway Ukulele! (May 2017 Challenge)’ is closed to new replies.