Reply To: Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize) Reply To: Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

Andrew
Keymaster

Wow guys! Love seeing the videos coming in 🙂

fedindark – great job! I’d recommend to take 4 bars at a time and practice to a metronome. Start slow and focus on timing and the clarity of the notes. Breaking it into sections will help you get it down faster and easier.

kkarson19 – nice job! Keep up the good work!

kate_le – lovely 🙂 Keep up the good work!

ddonaldson – good job! Just like fedindark, I’d recommend on focusing on a few sections at a time. It sounds like you may have missed a few notes here and there, this will help you get it down a bit cleaner.

jakeypoo – great job figuring out the last part! I’d recommend the same as above, but also check out this lesson on proper practice. It will help clarify some of the suggestions 🙂

brettboy – I loved your feel! The song works so well with a relaxed feel. Watch that thumb though, as it popped out a couple times.

twizzler – great job Joe! Just like fedindark, I’d recommend on focusing on a few sections at a time. Watch your timing too, as some sections weren’t played correctly and this may be due to your speed.

740674 – Yes, this is all you need to submit/do for the challenge. Nice playing, as I’ve recommended above for others, I’d suggest to focus on a few bars at a time and master them before moving on. It’s always best to tackle songs piece by piece.