5 String Ukulele

Home Page Forums Discuss Your Gear 5 String Ukulele

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thehoosierkid
    Participant

Hello Andrew and fellow members,

Andrew I would like to know what you think about 5 string Ukuleles. I traded one off and have several other 4 strings but find myself wanting to get it back.
    I consider myself a beginner a quarter of the way to intermediate player.
    I guess my question for you and other members are there a lot of players playing them but you just don’t see them as much? Would like to hear if other members own one and how they like it.

Thanks to you and the other members who take the time to share their joy of Ukulele with others.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Never played one.

rickeymike
    Participant

Not I. Didn’t even know such existed. I’m still on my first and only uke. I’m waiting for Andrew to officially graduate me to another uke. I have patience. ha.

lisadmh
    Participant

With the doubled G string? I haven’t gotten my hands on one yet but would love to. I hear it’s quite a learning curve to pick cleanly, but you can get both high and low g together or individually once you figure it out.

Certainly if you get one please post some songs for us. Feed my Ukulele acquisition syndrome….

thehoosierkid
    Participant

Thanks for the comments. I’m still in the beginner stages of learning to play. If I do get it back I will try and post pics of it. Was just curious if there were any other members out there that had one and what they thought about it.

Andrew really enjoying the lessons. The follow along music tab player is a HUGE plus.
    Hoping to enter the Dec beginner challenge.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.