A Bit of George

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing A Bit of George

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    surferjay
    Participant

Haven’t had much time to play recently. Trying to pick up the Uke when I can during the week and managed to make a little bit of progress with this tab.. I think there’s like another six pages to learn haha

Hope everyone is doing fine πŸ™‚

Andrew
    Keymaster

That was awesome! Well done!

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@surferjay, that’s so good!! Happy to hear you playing again. 😊

surferjay
    Participant

@andrew Thank you, always motivating to hear kind words from the Master πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜

@tbb I’ll probably get back to annoying everyone with my loops in the next few months haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

gi_gi_
    Participant

@Surferjay Where have you been? That was so good. Glad to see you’re still playing.

surferjay
    Participant

@gi_gi The weathers been so nice this winter I’ve been up early most mornings at the beach and then working far to hard as I’m off to NY in 3 weeks and my wife loves shopping haha

Plan on getting some more Uke time in πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ»

gi_gi_
    Participant

@Surferjay I understand. When the weather is nicer you have to go outside. Enjoy your vacay. Vacation always throws off my uke playing for a few weeks. I need a little travel one. Enjoy shopping in the Big Apple.

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@surferjay, hope you do get a chance to loop it up; we’ve been going through a loop famine here. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…

That’s awesome that the weather is nice by you. We just got done getting dumped on with snow for three days straight in the Midwest, USA. Stooooop. πŸ˜…

Are you going to NYC, I take it? I’ve been there many times. It’s cool to see for vacation for sure.

leb397
    Participant

@surferjay love it. Enjoy the groove rhythms and back beat. I was wondering where you were. But if I remember you were married a year ago… ?? family time is important. Enjoy NYC, not far from us πŸ™‚

surferjay
    Participant

@tbb It’s got a bit cooler over the last couple of days. I was going to get up early this morning to go surfing but It’s looking a bit chilly. Could imagine snow we pretty much have 9 months of summer here 😎

Yup off to NYC, never been before so am going to be a tourist for the week πŸ™‚

@leb397
    I’ve been married for just over 10 years… or it might just feel like 10 years haha Only joking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ definitely 10+ years.

leb397
    Participant

@surferjay 😊 I obviously had you confused with another member 🫣 my apologies BUT happy 10 years
    Feel as if I’ve over stepped here πŸ™ƒ
    Enjoy NYC
    Look forward to more music 🎢🎢🎢

surferjay
    Participant

@leb397 Very kind of you to comment in the first place. Definitely no overstepping πŸ™‚ Sincerity is always lost via email/text/forum posts. Thank you for your kind words it’s very encouraging πŸ™‚

aukritesp01
    Participant

Loved your uke performance! Those groovy rhythms and backbeat were awesome. Can’t wait for more! πŸ˜„

surferjay
    Participant

@aukritesp01 Thank you.. I’m slowly making my way through it.. It’s one of the tougher songs on here I think. Another member of RC101 posted an awesome version of the full tab. Just love it!

annemarie
    Participant

Beautifully played!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.