A Hello to everyone from Japan

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself A Hello to everyone from Japan

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    leb397
    Participant

opps I put a space in your name @camper

leb397
    Participant
    leb397
    Participant

@camper you have it now. I’m impressed you travel by bicycle and NOW your Ukulele. Happy travels and welcome.

camper
    Participant

@leb397
    Hello Louisa. You wrote that you and your husband do a lot of camping. My parents also. They were snowbirds in Arizona on that big government open land where all the campers camp. I’m sure you know it. Sadly I don’t recall the name of the city but it was the border town. I grew camping in Illinois along the Mississippi River in what is called the ” Quad Cities “. You know, Moline, East Moline, Rock Island and Davenport. So camping has always been with me. Here in Japan I cycle and camp for up to 3 months at a time. ( retired a few years back ) So I got the time and energy ( lol ) to do this adventurous stuff like a 12 year old child on his new birthday bicycle. I really enjoy cycling and also have a blog with over 43000 views. If interested, let me know and I’ll private message you here if possible. I can post pictures also here.
    I’m new to the ukulele but been playing guitar and recently bought a bass guitar also. So ukulele is a new musical road map for me. There is a reason that I hope I took up the ukulele but for now I’ll see where the wind takes me. Tell me more about your camping ventures also.

gi_gi_
    Participant

@camper Yes just put the @sign before the name of the account and it will work. You also have to check the box below that says you want to be notified of the responses via email.

Yes please post pics with your bike and uke of course ☺️. Sounds great.

camper
    Participant

Thanks gi gi

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.