Aloha fellow Rock Class 101 Ukulele Improvers

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Aloha fellow Rock Class 101 Ukulele Improvers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mysticrick
    Participant

My name is Rick. I live in Mystic, CT. I have been playing Ukulele for 7 years, worked with Craig and Sarah for 2 years, Uketropolis for 3 years, completed JHUI 3 and have been teaching Uke for 2 years. I originated Mystic Ukulele Strummers, a weekly Uke group.

I have been interested and impressed by the quality of Rock Class 101 free YouTube lessons and have decided to enroll as a Premium member this year to see where RC101 can help elevate my playing and professionalism.

It is a pleasure to be a part of this hard working and motivated community. I am looking forward to learning with you.

Rick Burke
    mysticukulele.com

Andrew
    Keymaster

Wow, Rick! That is quite the resume. Very happy to have you on-board. I look forward to hearing you play 🙂

leb397
    Participant

@mysticrick welcome! Rick has a great community of players in his uke group! I started attending last year and kinda “fell” into the group 😆. Literally…. Down a step but saved my Uke. Rick is a great leader. Look forward to your entries. Louisa

swissconsinboy
    Participant

Hi Rick,
    Enjoyed your Bourree this month, well done! I also was introduced to the song by Tull, and have tried to learn it on guitar, but will definitely give this uke version a try. And it was great you did the loop with the U-bass, maybe do some future vid with that cool cigar box guitar sometime? 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.