App use instructions?

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons App use instructions?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tonicm
    Participant

Hi there.
    I joined about a month ago, and I am having problems when using the app. I wish there were some instructions about how to use it.

Out of nowhere a small video screen appeared on the left top corner of the play along window, and I do not know how to hide it, because when trying to play along what it does is to play the video lesson instead of the bars that I have selected to repeat. I’m sure I must be doing something wrong but so far I by trial and error I have only been able to move it from the top left corner to the center top of the screen.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

lhamilton
    Participant

Hi,

At the bottom of the app screen is a row of black control buttons. If you press the one with the lines and 2 music notes, you’ll see a list of use options — often just Synthetic, Audio Only, and Video. If you select “Audio Only” rather than “Video” the video screen will disappear. I sometimes use “Synthetic” if I’m having trouble following a series of notes or rhythms in the Audio Only.

I usually also go to the options (the cogwheel) and disable display of the chord fingering charts so that the tab and musical notes have more room to display in screen.

You can also set the app to replay selected areas indefinitely using that circular icon on the bottom of the app and the % icon lets you set to different speeds.

For most of the practice I do, I use another app — Amazing Slowdowner, but I’ve found this RockClass App really handy a lot of times.

Linda

tonicm
    Participant

I’ve followed your instructions and they work. Thanks a lot For your help Linda.
    Regards.
    Toni

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for the instructions, Linda!

You may also want to watch our overview on how to use it. It’s the second video on this page (jump 6 minutes into it).

One thing to note, SS is constantly updating their player. You can check out this page to see all the latest features.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.