Bass Ukulele Giveaway!

Home Page Forums Discuss Your Gear Bass Ukulele Giveaway!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stephen

Hey everyone, I just wanted to include you on my giveaway for the Hadean Bass Ukulele! I’m almost at 1000 subscribers, so I wanted to give something back πŸ™‚ I’m not doing a challenge like Andrew, all I’m asking for is Subscribe to my channel and comment on the youtube comments why you’d like the Bass Uke. Thanks, and good luck! The full rules are also on the youtube description (must be U.S. or Mexico residents).

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Stephen.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Sweet! πŸ™‚

zukulele

Subscribed and commented!

Stephen

Thank you, zukulele! It goes until the end of November, so I’ll let you know who won then. Thanks!

becky7777
    Participant

I subscribed your to your channel but am not entering because the only reason I could see me playing bass (which I can’t wrap my brain around right now) is to play Summertime Rolls from janes addiction,(catchy song!) or tinker around. I don’t see that as a reason to take away someone elses chance. Plus I have my hands full figuring out regular ukulele for now!

Love your Ubass though and love love love your stand up! You’re awesome for running the giveaway πŸ™‚

lisadmh
    Participant

Very cool! I’ve subscribed and commented, but alas I’m North of the border. Just saw that requirement. Oh well. I’ll enjoy watching anyway!

Subscribed and commented. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.