Can't help falling in love covers

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Can't help falling in love covers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lisadmh
    Participant

The Disturbed version posted of the Sound of Silence was very cool to me and got me pretty excited about the song.

And now here we are with a widely covered song, Can’t Help Falling in Love. I figured I’d bring some covers together. What’s your favorite cover of it? Mine had to be Corey Hart, lol. What can I say, I was a teenager when it came out and that stuff sticks hard in one’s brain. When I think of this song, it’s his I think of. Although there’s one in here on the uke…..

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by lisadmh.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

hmm it’s night time, but where are my sunglasses??? haha

lisadmh
    Participant

I’ve been listening to these overt and over to get ideas for dynamics. I gotta say, I think Magic most nailed it. That’s what I most want to try to steal from.

Anyone else? Andrew says we’re supposed to listen to the real song over and over to get it in our heads. It’s a challenge song now. I know I’m not alone here. 😀

Andrew, Sunglasses may have been Corey’s biggest hit, but it wasn’t his only gig. Never surrender, dude, that one was the mantra of my teenage angst.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.