Christmas Time Is Here

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Christmas Time Is Here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rickeymike
    Participant

Here is my entry for December 2019. Thanks to Matt Dahlberg for the beginner friendly arrangement. Boy did I put myself “out there” this time. My throat may have birthed a half dozen frogs. Hey Robin, would a capo work on this one or just a new voice box. ha. Merry Christmas!

lisamcc
    Participant

Wow Rickey…great performance! Amazing setting too..I thought i’d stepped into a Christmas feelgood movie! Well done and Merry Christmas! X

becky7777
    Participant

Nice Rickey! I associate this song with the Peanuts Christmas special. 🙂 Your polar bear in the background looks like Snoopy kinda in the video. Well done and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

ukukelley1
    Participant

Good job, RickeyMike! Two nice performances this month!

rickeymike
    Participant

Thanks, “guys”. Hope all had a Merry Christmas. I really enjoyed learning this one and especially getting two songs down in one month. Didn’t have enough time to memorize the lyrics completely, so that’s what I’m looking at when you see me look up (but not at the camera, ha). This is the type of song (slow, beautiful melody) that I think I’ve found my niche with. Too bad I can only play it one month out of the year.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.