Etude No 4

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Etude No 4

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    philrab66
    Participant

Been practicing this for a few weeks trying to get further up the neck.Hopefully other people will post there efforts to encourage others to have a go. It doesn’t have to be perfect even post your practice sessions.
    Phil

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by philrab66.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Andrew.
    philrab66
    Participant

Hi Drew
    Can you please try and make my URL usable. I have tried but it won’t let me edit post to change it.
    Thanks Phil

Andrew
    Keymaster

Fixed! Very good job Phil, thanks for sharing! It’s always an honor to hear people learning these tunes 🙂 Btw, I’d love to share this video on our facebook page, is that okay?

On another note: We are going to run a site challenge soon, same idea as you presented here, but we might add a little giveaway! I was thinking of doing the site challenge on this lesson: Our First Song. What do you think?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Ok, so the giveaway is def happening as I just bought this Luna Pineapple Uke on Amazon! I’ll make an official announcement soon.

Another idea: as I’m working on finishing up our new fingerpicking course (to be released in March), we could “theme” the site member challenge to be on: fingerpicking. So you have to pick one from the following 3:

1) Our First Song
    2) Aura Lee
    3) Fingerpicking Etude no. 4

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Andrew.
    philrab66
    Participant

Thanks for fixing link . You can share on Facebook no problem. Yes it’s a great idea do have a challenge there is probably a lot of people like me who play on there on and do not have an opportunity to share there efforts.
    Phil

Andrew
    Keymaster

Absolutely! It will be a fun way to share and get constructive feedback and support from the community here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.